Sunday, December 20, 2009

How Do You Get The Static Out Of Blankets

Meet me Halfway

Hallöchen dear ones

So now I log zurück.Ich have finally recover a little time to blog and to me:)
Only 2 days, then I've also finally Ferien.Ich'm looking to spend really so crazy to finally again entwas time with my friends and my family can not and are constantly learning to have. Today there
2 outfits to see me and my beautiful new ballet shoes.
[I'm back:) I have some time to post and toast now.In 2 days, my holidays will start and I'm so happy to spend some time with my friends and my family.]

A outfit with my leather vest:

top & vest -H & m / pants cult

An outfit with my long sweater:

sweatshirt -H & m / shoes -Claire

And these are my new ballerinas of H & m.Ich they love it already:)

I will now try for the first time my new clothes and shoes that previously brought you the Packetbote hat.Ich refunded of course on whether I do something I kept or not.
a nice 4.Advent yet and we read:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment