Papa Smurf
I was smaller than a Golden Retriever, wearing colorful tights and a gigantic, pink horn-rimmed glasses. In the hall I painted on blank A4 paper. Each of the four corners decorated with a shiny sticker by Papa Smurf. In the middle I wrote (just as I was already wrote because I wanted nothing more literate than and and learn reading and writing, which, incidentally, did not change even to school) with wobbly letters:
I'm in love with Papa Smurf.
It was for me at the most embarrassing and renegade, abnormal secret, a girl, smaller than a Golden Retriever, could only have. Papa Smurf was smart, adorable as, breathed, absolutely straight and was always so herzallerliebst embarrassed giggle. In love with Papa Smurf to be the best thing you as a girl who is smaller than a Golden Retriever could happen only. At that time, was ashamed I am so much teasing for that outburst, I tore the paper into tiny pieces and nowhere to let disappear into the trash. Giggling, I Tippelt back to my pink room with the animal posters.
this feeling like I was the wildest, most dangerous and mysterious girl in the street.
This was my flash memory.
0 comments:
Post a Comment