Monday, June 28, 2010

Bad To Take Expired Vigamox

Longer than expected

love people

It is not over yet, I'm here, right here and this should be no excuse. It gives me yet, I would like to share with you my life, nothing better than that, but, hell, what you do not miss it all.

Sometimes life is a soap opera, and if it really is a soap opera, with a touch Truman Show, hell, I'm going to climb onto the roof and perform the I told you so dance until you cry crying for mercy.

No, we are honestly, we were once honest. A lot is moving here. In March I started with an editorial, which I rarely vanish before 10 hours of work, had wept the blog feel like you wrote anyway all day, and when does it matter then why here, and who wants to read because the , one was even flashed from the conditions and all.

Who wants to read because the - that's what I wonder now and always, and yet, why do we never really hear on East German writers? Because they had a remarkable political and funny hair, BUT! Wait! Let's listen to Jurek Becker (we had schonmal), who was East German dissident who said something quite fat: He could write books only really only if he writes with the conviction that the world literature and otherwise. Hell, this will be a best seller and if the is not written, yes, but the company has a fucking chunk of Hyper-Awesomeness missed.

Yes, man, we should all listen to Becker, Becker knows best.

any case, it is moving. I'm writing my bachelor thesis, time is running, all shit, but somehow I tear the thing already, so has always worked somehow. Then there are bunch of tests, in September, then leave after the first 3 years. People. I want to celebrate SO.

So far, I have no desire to study more [pause for shocked OMFG-glances and frowns] No, not now, not at the moment. At least one year internship, volunteer or even free professionally I will be on the move, city matter, and stop I wanted to blog to write about urban favorite, otherwise it is not (the latter happens to do so several times) "You wanted to Berlin ! go " and then are you looking stupid from washing, because damn, you have to look but nothing in Berlin. Study was fat, one of the greatest times, but I will not chat long time (Oh my God, my heart melts at Nordic Accent!), I want to get out to work, what to do, everything is new and so, you know me. The blonde girl has tasted blood.

What goes on here is an excellent question. In my opinion, only the wireless life (Yes, right now I have no WLAN at hand and you know actually know how annoying it here if someone stumbles in the hallway on the fucking cable and out tears Oh my God, you know how annoying it is.) having to clean up a bit, then I draw here perhaps to a whole new thing, bigger, better, better. Maybe one or the other statement drips in the meantime, here, I've also Bock believes me, I have so fixed and I want to know me and all of you reading this, happy to know. Do not forget I'm here, and if your desire spills over, damn it, then nudged me on Facebook, you rub on my Twitter account, caressing my music taste at last.fm and I swear, I'll be there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment