Saturday, February 19, 2011

Robert Hebenstreit Sośnica

The strange ways of delivery of mail ...


... now I got to feel again. Can you imagine how excited you a Jelly Roll 3.5 inch with 50 different substances expected Civil War? Unfortunately, showed the status of the DHL tracking after 1 week the following sentence to:

"The consignment to the recipient via a simplified business service has been delivered from delivery point."

What in heaven's name does that mean? In the DHL hotline I was told that the package was delivered to my name to a delivery point in another city. For the sender it was clear the thing is done, the package is indeed my person was served. Hhhmmm ....

After 4 days I am finally happy with this great roll of fabric. Perhaps it was a (Quilt) spells in the package ;-)

I could leave but not to increase my reproductive material remains ;-) Actually, the great part is too good to be open, but the next block Civil War is now online and the first strips are sewn to the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment