Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bible Verse For Son's Birthday

Birthday Dress


So, here is one days later my birthday so I Outfit.Nun am 19 and do not feel it differently:) My birthday was really nice and I would like. thank all who have contributed.
Today was a very pleasant day that I read and learn from time to time a little bio verbacht habe.Morgen morning we have breakfast then to McDonalds and then to Stuttgart again shoppen.Ich hope that this time I find something nice.
[Here is the outfit I wore on my Birthday.I'm 19 now, but nothing has changed:) The party was great and I want to say thanks to all the peolpe who made my day fantastic.Today, i relaxed a lot, read a book and learned Biology.Tomorrow, I will have breakfast at McDonalds and after that, I will go to Stuttgart.I hope I will find some new Clothes and shoes:)]

PS How does it because my new header?

0 comments:

Post a Comment