Friday, January 15, 2010

Mount Blade 1011patchs

My new scarf

Hallöchen dear ones
Today there another outfit post from me where I want to show you my new scarf.
The tube scarf from H & M is made of gray wool and has beautiful warm.Er has cost 14.95, which I think is perfectly okay for this scarf.
[Here is my new scarf from H & m.The price was 14.95 € and I think the price was ok.]
I'm forever looking for new shoes while I came across an online store, the great Women's Shoes verkauft.Bei ladenzeile.de there are shoes of all brands and how can I find a really great Auswahl.Vielleicht I'll find there, finally some new shoes:) Stiefelleten would not be that bad.)
[I'm looking for Shoes since a long time and I found the site ladenzeile.de.They have great shoes and I hope, that I find some shoes there:)]

0 comments:

Post a Comment