After much back and forth, the savage shedding of several liters of blood, sweat and tears, and the anxious look on my not look too old Mitsubishi Colt, it is now official from 18 to 20 June it is for me and my lovely twin backing a second time to Hurricane , the super-festival in good old north. The MELT! is five times closer, the MELT! is five times cheaper, but, man, just not as haute acttechnisch our socks off that we blared: Ditte or even nothing!
On 18 So will DDR-folding seat with flower print, blue Ebay Boots , emergency grill and a warmer jacket than the previous year in the mini-Colt threw and off you go - to the other end of Germany. Happy happy joy joy!
Since I know how thick you plan all your parties and because I am always so basically, if I, an anonymous bag over the internet "Hey, full of stupid, Alde, once you go to your xy band, instead of the crap xyz? " hinrotzt, here is my personal line-up. Exclusive, dewy and ONLY for you:
RED = Do I even.
BLUE = Nooooooooin! The overlap!
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Because, unfortunately, none of us is equipped with a camel-like Wasserwülsten on the back must be in full on Saturday meant much to drink bottles. We do not have to end up like last year when my favorite girl and I foolishly thought in the first row, just before the Kings of Leon: Oops. Thirst. Anyone fancy a beer joint, Luftzufächern by palm fronds, personal autographs, award a free roster or unconventional Band talks has - I'm here, babes. And your summer line-up (regardless of festivals) so?
* I have named just a blog entry after a Scorpions song? My God, yes, I did. Fuck it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment