Sweeter than Wine
music is one of the biggest parts of my life, yet I believe such then smeared YouTube videos in blogs indeed rather suboptimal. A few lines, and even a story about it, dit has so often, that makes the heart warm.
Occasionally there are times the songs hold up. Was with me recently, Sweet Disposition The Temper Trap . I can not say why. The pretty pop-classical and reminiscent of The Killers Start really is nothing new or amazing, but the song is just right. In its entirety. That is one I know of-the-pain-the-world-of-good-but-still-the-smile-smile-of-Trololo-man's song. At the top of the mountain are and know that you just can at any time throughout boarded down. The rattles every emotion from one and then spits you out again. I am basically a person who has come up to each song a giant music video. I then walk through the streets, with buttons in the ear, make me according unpopular, but my head is somewhere else anyway. Hello bothers me - I turn now! This song, Sweet disposition, these are my three years here. In the Plingeling-noise I film at the beginning of my inner eye a sun-flooded tree, then we see the same, the light, everything, the city, my God, this is beautiful. And then 100 scenes in fast forward. With Jeanie in the arm, the concert, as it was raining, singing teachers, spontaneous jam sessions between friends, glimpses the sympathies promise dispute, reconciliation, smile, shit, oh, that's sentimental to me it always nibbling at the heart But on this beautiful Art Will not stop till it's over, it was just a small part, it goes on, on, on.
Now I wanted nothing to write about all that stuff, zefix me it was about my new song, not musically SO the bomb, but different - and different is probably down quite well, as the criterion, so a song resonates in me. Not only because a phenomenal man sent me the song and said, goddamn, if you were a song, you had this (what if only in principle only re-affirmed his Awesomeness), I am currently in the Nana Mouskouri bedudelte Bent gem in love. Now you are laughing all, but it's damn good stuff. If I had a bar, that would be my music and you would be more in love every sip of your White Russians and the evenings were kissing (sweeter than wine!) But end hello. The repeals spherical heights, which gives me just as much, this song goes through easily, everything vibrates with so and everything is just as good as it is.
And the strings, my face, the strings go to the core!
know your decision.
0 comments:
Post a Comment