Erogenous Zone
On the way through the sun-drenched streets of the most beautiful Neighborhood of the current world. These two days I had filled me with love and stuff and people, these two days were like two weeks of vacation, I've never seen, or at least it was long ago that I had experienced it. I have one hundred percent done, which I had fixed and I was so free and happy and in general as never before.
I just read Erogenous Zone , it is by Philippe Djian, published a year before my birth, 1987, how nice, 14.80 DM I buy my books only used. But love the smell of freshly printed, but they used to tell stories, most of all I like them with notes. And they are cheap and cheap is always good when you're poor, little, blue-eyed student, you may well ask me spend some coffee. Djian, Frenchman writes great. I like how many times a protagonist shit. He's pretty fucked up, sexism, the time of year I like it on the back is "Life. In all its crudeness, simplicity and despair". a little picture, a little precipice, I need this
Next week when the university starts again, I'll lay on the bank of this city that I love learning more each day (after two years than ever, what a pity that you realize Always when released, how to hold on like you want.), and I will hiss read the book and chew bubble gum and Coca-Cola. The people crawl out of their homes and I love people. If you love people, you will never be really unhappy, that's my great lesson, after 21 gentle, but filled years. Who does not love the people, pull pulls face and jaw is okay, but long face pulling is a waste of life, and wasting (particularly of life) That `s not so.
So will I study and some work sometimes and people see and explore the city and I will not take the world seriously, just because I'm above everything, and that is phenomenal, I can not believe it just is. That's the plan.
0 comments:
Post a Comment